Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Understand Quantum Physics NOW



Author and Philosopher, Robert Anton Wilson, explains Quantum Physics in a way that anyone can understand.

This guy was one of the most influential people in my life. I have read and re-read his book hundreds of times. I have listened to his audio lectures over and over again.

If it weren't for this man I would not be where I am today.

He taught me how to understand the most complex and esoteric philosophies.

He taught me how to teach myself.

I encourage you to watch this video and to watch some of this other videos.

If you would like any more content from this man, please send me an email and i will hook you up!

2 comments:

Internal Mirror said...

awesome! did you see i put a link to your blog on mine, its titled the super foods info man!

Brandon Gilbert said...

yeah i saw that! thank you so much!!